The Orchestra Cameristi della Scala from Milan will be conducted by Dionysis Grammenos. This 32 years old Greek conductor was hailed by “Die Welt” as “one of the most promising stars of tomorrow”.
It is no longer necessary to present the brilliant virtuoso Renaud Capuçon who will fascinate the audience with his incomparable interpretation of Mendelssohn’s magnificent Concerto No. 2. In the second part, the Cameristi will immerse the public in the atmosphere of the famous Vienna New Year’s Concert, echoing the famous tunes of Johann Strauss and Felix Mendelssohn.
This Crans-Montana Classics gala evening is the most important cultural event of New Year’s Day in Valais.
- Johann Strauss II – Die Fledermaus Overture
- Felix Mendelssohn – Concerto for violin n° 2 in E minor, op. 64
- Felix Mendelssohn – Symphony n° 4 in A major « Italian », op. 9
- Johann Strauss II – Egyptian March, op. 335
CMClassics concerts are organized in compliance with the guidelines in force in the fight against COVID-19.
Tickets are available, only on pre-reservation.
- in our Booking corner
- at the offices of Crans-Montana Tourism in Crans (Rue du Prado 29) or Montana (Route des Arolles 4).