Trio Zadig from Paris
Michael Guttman, conductor
Orchestral ensemble of the Music Highschool from Lausanne and Sion (HEMU)
For this second musical evening, the night, in the true sense of the term and in the “transfigured”, will be the connecting thread between Mozart and Schoenberg, between the two founding schools of Vienna, the one of the eighteenth century and the one of the twentieth century.
- Wolfgang A. Mozart – Serenade n° 13 in G Major « Eine kleine Nachtmusik », K. 525
- Luigi Boccherini – La Musica Notturna delle strade di Madrid
- Wolfgang A. Mozart – Serenade n° 6 in D Major, « Serenata notturna » KV 239
- Arnold Schönberg – The transfigurated Night op. 4 – arrangement from Eduard Steuermann for piano, violin and cello.
Tickets (also by subsscription) are available
- in our Booking Corner
- at the offices of Crans-Montana Tourism in Crans (Rue du Prado 29) or Montana (Route des Arolles 4).