It’s a source of immense joy and pride to have been able to bring the world-famous violinist Joshua Bell to Crans-Montana! With his marvellous partner Shai Wosner on piano, they will be offering us an ambitious programme featuring masterpieces by Schubert, Brahms (the Sonata No. 2 composed in Switzerland on Lake Thun), Stravinsky and Tchaikovsky. Joshua Bell is one of the few musicians who has been acclaimed on every continent for decades. His art is made up of total commitment, virtuosity always at the service of music, and an overflowing passion that he generously shares with his audiences. Don’t miss it!
- Johannes Brahms (1833 – 1897)
Violin Sonata No.2 in A Major, op.100
- Franz Schubert (1797 – 1828)
Fantasy for Violin and Piano in C Major, D 934
- Piotr Ilitch Tchaïkovski (1840 – 1893)
Meditation (Souvenir d’un lieu cher, op.42)
- Igor Stravinsky (1882 – 1971)
Divertimento (Fairy’s Kiss)
Tickets are now available
- in our Booking corner
- at the offices of Crans-Montana Tourism in Crans (Rue du Prado 29) or Montana (Route des Arolles 4).
- at the concert venue, from 4 p.m. on.
Prices : 90/70/50.- CHF for adults / Free for children up to 16 years of age