When a Valaisan conductor creates a bridge with his adopted country.
After two successive cancellations, this concert will be, strictly speaking, a resurrection…
The Valéik Philharmonik Orchestra joins forces with the Oracantat Choir to celebrate Easter in music. Conducted by the dynamic conductor Sébastien Bagnoud, they will let you discover or rediscover works by German and Czech composers.
For the very first time CMClassics invites you to a concert in the church of Chermignon-Dessus.
- Max Bruch – Serenade for violin and orchestra
- Antonín Dvořák – Serenade for string orchestra op. 22
- Antonín Dvořák – 2 Biblical Songs op. 99
- Zdeněk Fibich – Missa Brevis op. 21
Tickets are available
- in our Booking corner
- at the offices of Crans-Montana Tourism in Crans (Rue du Prado 29) or Montana (Route des Arolles 4)
- at the concert venue, from 4 pm on.
Ticket price: CHF 30 – with free admission for children under 16.